Win a Gift Card for Christmas!
Richardson & Wrench Blacktown are giving prospective tenants the chance to win a $500 Westfield Gift Voucher.
Treat yourself, or your friends and family to a shopping spree in the lead up to Christmas!
Competition is open to anyone who enters into a lease for any of our current available properties.
Normal application criteria is strictly adhered to, with a tenancy start date no later than Thursday the 20th of December 2018 required to qualify for entry.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Draw will take place at our office on Friday the 21st of December 2018 at 12:00pm.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Matheson & Cominos Real Estate Pty Ltd A.C.N 000 273 076 whose registered office is at 15 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown.
The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Richardson & Wrench Blacktown and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be the 19th of December 2018, with a tenancy start date of no later than the 20th of December 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Competition is open to anyone who enters into a lease for any of our current available properties for lease (normal application criteria is strictly adhered to with a tenancy start date no later than Thursday the 20th of December 2018.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen: Friday the 21st of December 2018 at 12:00pm.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.